Total Immersion Drill Video Review
Click on the Drill Group to see drills.
Superman Glide Drills
Superman Glide Family of Drills teach front to back balance, the first step for reducing drag in swimming.
- Superman Glide
- Laser Lead Flutter
- Superman Flutter
- Superman Glide to Swim
- Superman Flutter to Swim
- Superman Flutter with Pressing the Water
Skating Family of Drills
The Skating Family of Drills teaches streamlining, rotation & advance core stabilization, and represents the foundation of the freestyle stroke.
- Skate with Interrupted Breathing
- Laser Lead Rotation
- Laser Lead Rotation to Skate
- Superman Glide to Skate
- Skate Breath Skate
- Leaning to Skate
- Glide to Skate, No Kick
- Skate, Kick
- Skate-Stroke-Skate (3S)
Recovery Family of Drills
The Recovery Family of Drills teaches lateral balance, dynamic streamlining, and relaxation.
- Swing Switch Rehearsal (Arm Drag/ Fingertip Drag)
- Swing Skate
- Interrupted Swing Switch
- Continuous Swing Switch with Sweet Spot Breathing
- Continuous Swing Switch with Continuous Breathing
- Switch Rehearsal (Mail Slot Rehearsal) – One Arm
- Switch Rehearsal (Mail Slot Rehearsal) -Both Arms (AKA Slot to Skate)
- Single Arm Swing Switch – No Breathing
- Single to Both Arms Swing Switch (No Breathing)
- Single Arm Switch with Interrupted Breathing (Breath Away from Arm)