Big Congratulations to Mike Walther for completing his first Ironman race, IronMan Florida, on November 1st, 2008. Mike planned and trained for over a year for this event and I’m super proud of how well he did. It takes a lot of dedication and commitment to compete and train for an Ironman, and Mike definitely has what it takes! Congratulations Mike!
You’ll Enjoy These Too
- 99 practices for Triathletes and Swimmers
- What are some good VO2 Max Workouts?
- 5 Ways to Become a Better Hill Climber – Bike Training
- The Myth of Hypoxic Breathing
- Freestyle Swim Coaching for Efficiency & Speed
- Stop Working Out in order to Build Confidence in Racing
- Finding your Blind Spots – Improving your Triathlon in the Offseason
- 2016 Age Group National Championships, Omaha, NE
- Want to Swim Like an Olympian? Then Avoid the “Crossover Effect”
- Testing My Limits at the Duathlon National Championships
5k age group podium Bicycle Coaching Coaching cycling freestyle fresh freestyle Friends of the Riverfront group training handbook heart rate Ironman Kona leadville Leadville 100 Mountain Bike Race Mountain Bike Coaching. mountain biking movement mtb national championships off-road open water open water swimming pedaling physiology pittsburgh triathlon PMC power cranks Powermeter Wheel Powertap Race Across the Sky rpe running speed swimming Swimming Technique technique testing Training training plan Triathlon Coaching Triathlon Swimming Wheel Rental xterra XTERRA Appalachia Plan