Big Congratulations to Mike Walther for completing his first Ironman race, IronMan Florida, on November 1st, 2008. Mike planned and trained for over a year for this event and I’m super proud of how well he did. It takes a lot of dedication and commitment to compete and train for an Ironman, and Mike definitely has what it takes! Congratulations Mike!
You'll Enjoy These Too
- Finding your Blind Spots – Improving your Triathlon in the Offseason
- 2016 Age Group National Championships, Omaha, NE
- Want to Swim Like an Olympian? Then Avoid the “Crossover Effect”
- Testing My Limits at the Duathlon National Championships
- What I learned about Swimming from Muhammed Ali
- Monitoring Your Injury During Recovery–Tips from Halle Frederiksen
- Kirsten Sass Team USA, Duathlon World Championships 2016
- 4 Keys for Open Water Swimming this Spring
- Can I qualify for the Boston Marathon?
- 1000 Meter Freestyle Workouts for Triathletes
5k age group podium Bicycle Coaching Coaching cycling freestyle fresh freestyle Friends of the Riverfront handbook heart rate Ironman Kona leadville Leadville 100 Mountain Bike Race Mountain Bike Coaching. mountain biking movement mtb national championships off-road open water open water swimming pedaling physiology pittsburgh triathlon PMC power cranks Powermeter Wheel Powertap Race Across the Sky rpe running speed swimming Swimming Technique technique testing total immersion Training training plan Triathlon Coaching Triathlon Swimming Wheel Rental xterra XTERRA Appalachia Plan