Big Congratulations to Mike Walther for completing his first Ironman race, IronMan Florida, on November 1st, 2008. Mike planned and trained for over a year for this event and I’m super proud of how well he did. It takes a lot of dedication and commitment to compete and train for an Ironman, and Mike definitely has what it takes! Congratulations Mike!
You’ll Enjoy These Too
- When to Lower Your Stroke Count in Swimming
- Triathletes over Fifty: Staying Healthy & Injury-free
- The best Freestyle Kicking Pattern for Triathletes
- 10 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Triathlon Coach
- What are some good VO2 Max Workouts?
- 5 Ways to Become a Better Hill Climber – Bike Training
- The Myth of Hypoxic Breathing
- Running Threshold Field Test 20 Minute Protocol & Calculator
- Freestyle Swim Coaching for Efficiency & Speed
- Stop Working Out in order to Build Confidence in Racing
5k age group podium aging Bicycle Coaching Coaching cycling freestyle fresh freestyle Friends of the Riverfront handbook heart rate Ironman Kona leadville Leadville 100 Mountain Bike Race Mountain Bike Coaching. mountain biking movement mtb national championships off-road open water open water swimming pedaling physiology pittsburgh triathlon PMC power cranks Powermeter Wheel Powertap Race Across the Sky rpe running speed swimming Swimming Technique technique testing Training training plan Triathlon Coaching Triathlon Swimming Wheel Rental xterra XTERRA Appalachia Plan