After the coaches stroke practice, Terry invited us all down to the beach for a group swim. The group ended up starting where the large life guard tower is and terry started about a 1/2 mile further upthe shore. Dave let the lifeguards know where we would be swimming and they came down to the water and pointed out where the riptides were. he was totally cool with us gong out there to swim, and calmly explained what to do if we got caught in the riptide. Dave had taken some channel swimmers to the same beach last week, so the lifeguards knew Dave and knew that we weren’t yahoos.
You’ll Enjoy These Too
- Triathletes over Fifty: Staying Healthy & Injury-free
- The best Freestyle Kicking Pattern for Triathletes
- 10 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Triathlon Coach
- What are some good VO2 Max Workouts?
- 5 Ways to Become a Better Hill Climber – Bike Training
- The Myth of Hypoxic Breathing
- Running Threshold Field Test 20 Minute Protocol & Calculator
- Freestyle Swim Coaching for Efficiency & Speed
- Stop Working Out in order to Build Confidence in Racing
- Finding your Blind Spots – Improving your Triathlon in the Offseason
5k age group podium aging Bicycle Coaching Coaching cycling freestyle fresh freestyle Friends of the Riverfront handbook heart rate Ironman Kona leadville Leadville 100 Mountain Bike Race Mountain Bike Coaching. mountain biking movement mtb national championships off-road open water open water swimming pedaling physiology pittsburgh triathlon PMC power cranks Powermeter Wheel Powertap Race Across the Sky rpe running speed swimming Swimming Technique technique testing Training training plan Triathlon Coaching Triathlon Swimming Wheel Rental xterra XTERRA Appalachia Plan